Nordic Insurance Software is looking for an IT Apprentice to join our team in Copenhagen
Nordic Insurance Software is a market leading global provider of sales, claims and assistance software solutions for the travel, expatriate, and health insurance industry.
We are a transparent organization, where each employees’ input is regarded equally amongst their peers and management alike. We value staff who are proactive and take pride and ownership over the quality of their work, and in exchange we provide an environment that will challenge and stimulate you through constant new learning curves, exciting and innovative projects. As our team is the key to our success, we aim to create personal and professional growth through training, education, 360-degree reviews and social events.
Our team and your contributions
As an IT support student in NIS, you will be part of the IT departments operations where you will be responsible for providing technical support to our internal and external users, documenting and maintaining IT infrastructure and processes, and working collaboratively with our IT team to manage user accounts, maintain IT equipment and inventory, and follow ITIL best practices for incident, problem, and change management.
- Provide technical support to internal and external users via phone, email and in-person
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Install, configure, and maintain software and hardware
- Manage user accounts and access control
- Maintain IT equipment and inventory
- Follow ITIL best practices for incident, problem, and change management
- Use ITSM to manage IT support tickets
- Document and maintain IT infrastructure and processes
- Work collaboratively with the IT team on projects and initiatives
- Expand knowledge and skills in additional technologies such as Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, GitHub, Office 365, Intune and device management, and Active Directory
To succeed in the role, you have the following qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in user administration, asset management and ITIL
- Passion for working with people, processes, and documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
What we offer
Our office is centrally placed at Østerbro, with a great view of the Copenhagen rooftop skyline. However, work structures are flexible regarding both working hours and working from home, and we ultimately aim to create an environment that balances each employee’s best working conditions with a dynamic and collaborative team atmosphere. Additionally, we are in the process of expanding our global operations into the Asia/Pacific region, which with our Toronto, London, Wroclaw and Copenhagen offices will provide a 24/7 support structure for our customers. Finally, our target markets are rapidly changing to adapt to a new digital ecosystem, and as a result innovation and developing new, innovative products and customer solutions will be at the forefront of our corporate initiatives going forward. You can look forward to a constantly evolving development roadmap and ambitious product development goals over the years to come.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
NIS is committed to promoting a culture based on inclusion, development, embracement, and recognition for an individual’s talent, and where each employees’ input is regarded equally amongst their peers and management alike.
We truly believe that diversity and inclusion will broaden our thinking which will form the basis for better decision making. Our inclusive culture will also inspire us to try new things, speak openly, and be bold.
If the position sounds like something for you, and you would like to become part of our team, send your application and your CV to email@example.com
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and hire when we have found the right candidate, so feel free to send in your application asap.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact our Head of IT, Behroz Karimi, by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.